I been having issues with my refrigerator, the tech showed up after thanksgiving and google the refrigerator trouble code. And order parts, the second tech showed up and told me the first tech order wrong parts.

He order the parts again. The same tech showed up the third time and installed parts. He told me I needed a kenmore specialist because he did all he can. So he made an appointment for the 12-24-2021.

When the day came my appointment was changed without notification me to the 1-2-2021. Today at 8:20 my appointment wasn't changed to 1-4-2021 again and again without any notification. I keep missing work to be here to meet the tech. Really bad customer service, my kids are home without a refrigerator.

Now sears wants to home and I can't miss work anymore.

Thinking of switching repairs company when my contract is over in June. Because Sears down not care about their customer, I have to put my life in hold again because of Sears moving my appointments

Preferred solution: Fix my refrigerator or get me a new one .

Comments