Called and made appointments to fix washer we purchased five months ago.It quit working with a load of laundry sitting in soapy water and the lid locked.

First time no one showed or called. Second time, after scheduling appt. In the afternoon, they show up in the morning after being told no one would be home until 3:00p.m. it has been a week and I'm told it will be another few days before we can get service.

I'm sorry I bought my washer at Sears since customer service has obviously deteriorated.I will let family and friends know of my experience.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $90. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about maytag washing machine from Sears was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments