Verified Reviewer

Order # 90857****. I am dealing with the same problem many other customers are with treadmills.

On January 22, 2021, I ordered a Treadmill worth $699.00, through what I thought was Sears but actually I ordered from one of their marketplace vendors. Furthermore, I placed the order on my Sears Credit card, thinking it was Sears I'm ordering from.

The Treadmill came around February 5th and I assemble it. It was much smaller than I thought and did not look like what was displayed. I'm a big guy and couldn't use the treadmill.

On February 8th I called Sears to return it for a bigger one and I'll pay the difference in cost. After several days of bouncing me to the website to deal with a vendor I never heard of or know anything about, they denied my return. I called Sears Customer Service line on several occasions to resolve the issue. They take no responsibility at all.

It has now February 12th I was told if I want to return it I have to pay all of shipping cost that may be close to $200.

Also, I have to wait another 3 days for the vendor tell me where to ship it to.

I would stay clear of Sears.com, if you have a problem you will not get much help from Sears.

We are relying upon the Sears name and reputation to take better care of their clients/customers. Since orders are going through Sears' website and using their name.

I was hoping that my case could be resolved soon by Sears. But not the case.

User's recommendation: Do not use Sears.com.

Location: Denver, Colorado