Pine Bush, New York

To whom ever is willing to solve this problem for me. I purchased a pool table on line November 22, I found out the next day it came with no legs.

So I never went to pick up I cancel the order on November 23, as by phone , so I thought every other day I call 1800-349-4356 or 877-927-7957 or 1800-479-5899. No one has been able to cancel or give me my refund of $456.15 this has been a nightmare for me. This was suppose to be a anniversary present for my husband now my anniversary is a week away and I still havnt receive my refund.

Now I called the customer solution they try calling the Hyde park store no one picks up. That where the pool table with no legs is at.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of pool table from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments