Cancelled an order within one hour of placing the initial order.Was notified the next day that ShopLadder system did not register the cancelllation for sever hours, thus my order was shipped anyway.

ShopLadder is now charging me $125.00 to return the merchandise on a $300.00 order that include free shipping. I notified their call line about one hour after the order because I wanted to double check my measurements. Turne out the vanity is the wrong size. Even though I call them within an hour of the order they are now charging me $125.00 for return shipping.

They sent it out after I cancelled the order.Sounds like a rip off to me.

This person wrote the review because of "did not honor my request to cancel order that was made 1 hr after initial order." at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $125 and wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears cancellation policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments