With Company response Not resolved

I always buy my appliances from Sears. Never had any repair problems before so was always a happy customer and I always trusted Sears. Have always recommend Sears to people because they have a good reputation for having great products and have been in business forever.

But today I was deeply disappointed with their customer service and repair personnel. My appointment was between 1-5 pm. At 4:47pm I called them and they told me we needed to reschedule. I told them I did not understand why? They said the repair supervisor had called my house a couple hours earlier (they did not say a time)to make sure the parts had been delivered and he said their was no answer on my phone. This was a LIE.

When I made the appointment it was because the parts had arrived. Why would I make an appointment without having the parts? I have been very patient up until now, this was to be the 3rd and final visit to repair my washing machine. I have a back injury and can't get around very well so my laundry is piled up so high and I have nothing else to wear. I was really looking forward to having clean clothes tomorrow.

When I spoke to customer service they said there was nothing they could do and the next available appointment will be NOV. 8th. They asked if I wanted to schedule and I said no I need them to come out on the appointment I have for today. I did not cancel the appointment they did and lied by saying no one was home. Don't they record all their calls? They could check and see no one called me. So now I have been put at the end of all the appointments which is so wrong. Almost 2 more weeks until clean clothes.

I started to cry and they put my call to escalated customer service. Which was no help and did not care that it was not me that cancelled it was sears WHY do I have to be punished. I would not even have known they were not coming at at had I not called to see what was going on and when they might be coming. I have already been waiting so long Since Sept 21st the day I scheduled my first appointment.

Seriously this is how you treat your customers? This was your mistake not mine. Yet I am the one being inconvenienced. I can't lift my clothes to go to the laundry mat and I can't sit in their seats they have there either because of my injured back.

I was home and have been home for months with my bad back. I have caller ID come look at it and you will see no one ever tried to call me.To put me at the end of the list was a real slap in the face. You should have kept your appointment even if it meant paying them over time. Or at least made room for me tomorrow. Seriously I can't even begin to tell you how emotional this has made me.

This has stressed me out so bad, that it makes my back hurt worst because of the extra tension from being so upset. A little thing like washing your clothes can mean so much to someone.

So what do I get out of all of this, Lies from sears repairman and More back pain. I can't believe they would Lie. He probably wanted to go home early. So they think it doesn't affect anybody when they do such things. Well think again

Comments

Thank God Today SEARS fixed my Washing machine.I have to admit nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes.

But at least they made good on their promises to take care of me. All big companies have their problems but SEARS stepped up and had the right people call me and treat me as I had originally expected to be treated from them. My faith in Sears is restored:) I just pray I never have something break on me again when I have an injury. Because you tend to be more emotional when companies make mistakes.

I did have to complain to be heard.But I want to Thank Sears for listening.

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Cee,

I'm so sorry for the poor service that you have received from Sears Home Services. I can certainly understand how this has greatly inconvenienced you especially when considering your back injury. We would appreciate the opportunity to provide the service that you deserve and to regain your trust in Sears. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the repair appointment is scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Cee) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.