Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Placed an order with for a stove and refridgerator on 7/6/17 and was told delivery was over 3 weeks which is a long time to go w/o a stove and frig.Called local sears hometown appliance store and they said they could get the items in 2 days so I called on 7/7/17 to cancel order.

Had to speak to 3 different people before they were able to cancel the order. They credited my card only $11.58 out of $1,570.

Now my cc bill is due and if I don't pay for cancelled items , I will have to pay interest on my cc bill next month.What is so difficult about canceling an order?

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Good luck I'm having the same issue. It's gonna be a month already and still no luck getting my money back. Like you thanks to them I will have to pay fees but they don't seem to care or have any remorse on how they screw people over..

If it's under 30 days old I would call and return the items you purchased and get a refund. Good luck getting your money back on your first order shop at lowes they will have it delivered in a day. Rochester NY