Ease of Use

I ordered 4 items online on December 22, 2016 order went through and the delivery date was changed from December 24, 2016 to December 28, 2016 I waited until the Customer Service Department was opened and called immediately to cancel the order was told that it was. Later that afternoon received an email saying that 2 of the items were ready for pickup at the store the charges had already been taken off for the 2 items so I picked them up and called back to Customer service to make sure the other 2 items were still being cancelled was told they were.

The next morning I received an email saying the order was being processed called again waited on hold 42 minutes spoke to someone again was told it was cancelled and I would be refunded in 3-5 business day and I would receive an email of the cancellation didn't receive email for the cancellation instead received an email saying items was being shipped called again spoke to Customer service rep again then asked to speak to a supervisor who said it was taken care of and it would be cancelled. So today see where the money was taken out called back waited on hold 37 minutes to speak to someone finally speak and was disconnected did it again after waiting 28 minutes the second time today and the same thing happened. Every person I spoke to I was unable to understand what they were saying because of the language barrier. This has been the worst experience with resolving what should've been an easy fix.

I would not ever recommend Sears to anyone and stopped shopping here before for this very same reason. Issue still not resolved after speaking to 7 people up until today December 31, 2016.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2016.

Comments