Cambridge, Maryland

I returned a package to Sears with Delivery Confirmation. It arrived three weeks ago.

Now, Sears tells me they cannot find it and I returned it to the wrong place, but in fact returned it to the place where it was shipped from. Had to research tracking number but found it. Now Sears is telling me they will not refund my $220.00 and the package came from Wisconsin, but the tracking number indicated Philadelphia where they have a warehouse. Is Sears "ripping" consumers off daily?

Or do they buy on the Black Market?

In any event, the item was returned using Sears return label and they still cannot find the item after three weeks and Sears holdings has an "***" named Quintan Pearson whom insists it came from Wisconsin, but after tracking the original package, it came from PA and that is exactly where it was returned using there return lable. In the future if anyone out there has to return an item, pay the extra money from the Post Office and copy the return address and information or you might get "ripped" off just as I did by Sears.

Comments