With Company response Not resolved

I will not be ordering anything from Sears anymore and telling everyone about my horrible experience with inept follow through and customer service. In fact, I plan to use social media to bring attention to my issue.

Sears sold us a faulty living room set which had to be repaired once. The second time around the medic indicated it would be cheaper to replace the set rather than fix it. We went in and chose another set which was to be delivered in a week. A day or so before I get a call saying that the sofa was ready but not the loveseat so we decided to wait until both were in for delivery.

A couple weeks later we get a call that the delivery was scheduled and I was expecting 2 pieces - instead they send me - THE LOVESEAT and had me sign for a sofa ( they did not open it up so I thought that the delivery guys knew what they were delivering. I called the store and Sears delivery about four times each telling them what happened and NOTHING.I called this morning as we are expetcing nothe rdelivery tomorrow and guses what? They still have loveseat on the system!!! A store manager is supposed to contact me today - let;s see what happens.

SOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING - thier lack of systems and communication is appalling! I am going to demand some sort of compesation for the almost 2 months of pure ineptness on Sears' part.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Oct 24, 2011.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Sdoops,

I'm so sorry that the issues surrounding the delivery of your furniture set are taking so long to resolve. I completely understand your frustration and I sincerely apologize for how we inconvenienced you and your family. We do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the delivery was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call her directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Sdoops) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.