With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Mar 18, 2013

Im sorry---I forgot send my phone number is 810-449-5552. I don't know contact # you are referring to. Screen name is holjame@aol.com

Update by user Mar 18, 2013

So sorry that I had not responded.I did contact Sears Corporate headquarters to update my complaint.

I had a complaint number given to me at the time the incident had occured. The reprensentative I was speaking to contacted the Sears Auto Center and we were on a three way conference as to why no action had been taken. The manager in question said all information was not sent to him,(which was a lie)! I then told him that, and I would provide it to him.

I drove to the center and gave copies AGAIN of which was provided to me. Apparently one sheet of missing paperwork was NOT GIVEN TO ME at the time of service by Sears.

It has been over three weeks and still have no response by this manager or the company.I am also updating the cost that I am asking for which would include the charge of service by Sears---$674.79 to make a total loss of $1874.79

Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2013

On 04/18/2012, I initially brought my car in for oil change.It was also suggested by mechanic that I needed to have structs, shocks and alignment service done.

I agreed. In June, while driving through Needles, CA, both front tires blew out.I had to have it towed to a nearby city for repairs, tires replaced,and complete alignments. All this due shoddy work done by Sears service. I have yet to get a response from them about some type of reimbursement!

Will never go there or recommend anyone to go there.

My reference number is 067293483074.Info all ready submitted to Sears

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

holjmae

Please accept our apologies for the level of customer service you have received from one of our Auto Centers.My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team.

I saw your post and wanted to offer our assistance.

We would like to contact you and further discuss your experience.Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (holjame), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Liz Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support