I placed an online order and it went through, so they charged my credit card. Few seconds later, I received an e-mail that the item is out of the stock and they have cancelled my order, but they will refund my money within one week. I want to say, that I checked the item again in 10 min and it was online but at higher price. The problem that, it has been 8 weeks now and they have not refund the money or received any letter from them. I totally forgot the event and checking my account, but today it came to my mind and looked back and forth to find the money they charged it was not refunded. I called the customer service, and all they said we apologize, but we will send a request, so you get your money in 1 week!

Isn't that fraud? They take your money, they use the cash or interest on it, and they never return it back unless you remember that. So, literally they could have stole my money if I didn't remember after 8 weeks!

By the way, it is not the first time they charge credit then they cancel my order, so I'm wondering if I have to go years back to check if they refunded my money!

Comments