I ordered a box spring and mattress on line thru an email Sears had sent to me.It arrived quickly but the two othro pillows they promised free took forever.

It was a matter of me hounding them, making several phone calls, going in to check my order physically to find out the pillows still were not there. I have been billed now on my Sears credit card - meanwhile I refuse to pick up the set until everything is there. Finally I got so pissed off that i swore at the warehouse guy, my apologies but I left him my number to tell me to call me when the pillows have arrived and then hung up on him. I hate to say but it should not get to this point of having to yell and swear at someone in order to get things done.

Meanwhile as I write this review I received a phone call from some guy in Sears telling me that everything is there! I told him I will be in this Saturday.

I wonder if I would of told them to have it delivered, would they have brought out my two pillows at a later date.I await to hear back from them but will never buy anything from Sears again either on line or thru the catalogue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments