With Company response Not resolved

On January 19, 2013 I ordered two Brantford Elephant Skin Microfiber / Leatherette Swivel Chair from Sears.com, whcih apparently is run by some third party company. On January 25, 2013 I received an email that the items had shipped.

I was provided a tracking number and the contact information for the shipping company Demar Logistics. I sold my couches in anticipation of receiving the new chairs. When the items were never received I called the shipping company Demar Logistics and was advised they had never been told the items were ready for pick-up. I followed-up with "Sears" customer service via e-mail three times and each time was told to wait 7-10 business days for a response.

During that time frame on 2/10/13 I received another email that my items had shipped and would be received 7-10 business days from 1/25/13. I started calling customer service daily and have been unable to get any answers as to where my chairs are and when they will be shipped. I called the customer service number 2/21/13 and was told the vendor is now the one responsible for not getting my items together to be picked up by the shipping company. The rep claims he will expedite my matter.

He claims he left a message for the vendor - a Ward Trading Co. - and claims that he will have a case mamanger contact me "immediatley." I will not be holding my breath but I will continue to call them everyday until this resolved.

I will be putting the charge in dispute and am looking into filing a small claims action.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Feb 21, 2013.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear chme,

My name is Trent with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you have encountered with your online order. We would like the opportunity to assist you with resolving this quickly and to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (chme), and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Trent A.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

chme
to Sears Response Danville, California, United States #616317

I already contacted you guys over one week ago. I received a response stating that someone would look into my lost camera.

Funny since I ordered couches not a camera. You guys are clearly scam artists. All you do is promise that someone will get back to me and NO ONE ever does; mostly because you guys do not know what you are doing and then there is the fact that taking people's money without giving them the items they bought is the easier way to make money. I have contacted my credit card company and they will take it from here.

I will never buy another thing from Sears on-line or any other stores that contract with the company handling the on-line Sears sales. I will also make sure that this scam gets around by doing my part to post what happened to me everywhere possible and share my story with all who will listen.

But you can go ahead and wait for me to contact you - I will get back to you when someone atually contacts me so that would be never.