I bought a canopener in the chesterfeild mall,had to order it on line at the store on Dec.13.On the 24 called because i never recieved my canopener.

The lady i talked to said it was on order and would be shipped to my adress. On Jan.7 called again same thing it is orderd it would be shipped.On Jan 22 called again. this time i talked to a manager and he said on the 12 my money was suposed of been deposited back into my account. Wrong it never was.Now that this has went on so long the manager said i have to get all my bank statements from dec.

till now .

the teller at the bank said the money never went back in my account and not to give them all my account information.What sould i do?

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #749407

I would just forget the cost of the can opener and buy it somewhere else.Do NOT send any bank information to any,of these jokers.

Never never never trust anything anyone from Seats tells you.Keep your information private at all times.

Portland, Oregon, United States #631644

They did exactly the same thing to me....took my money and didn't ship the merchandise and wouldn't issue a refund.Their Customer Service is useless.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and finally got my money back.You need to Google where their corporate headquarters is located and file a complaint with the BBB in that city.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #631616

We can't tell you what to, you have to figure that out for yourself.