Mine is with a dryer I originally purchased online and to say the least I've had nothing but problems with them.It's kinda like a bait and switch with this and they will pull everything they can to outlast that warranty.

Reschedules and whatever that's how they are. They all do lie. I'm on my 3rd dryer...because the first two were faulty...1 actually blew up a bit and the heat ended up gouging the side of my bosch he washer. They picked the dryer up on 8-4-17 and I was told my refund would be expedited...well it is 8-11-17 and no refund so I called the customer relations line yet again and was told that it just got to the "warehouse" today so I can now expect my refund in 7 to 10 business days.

They said they have it documented that it was picked up on 8-4-17 but had to wait until it arrived at the warehouse to start processing my refund. Guess what? I called the local store and the person laughed and said "it's still sitting right here in the back room so I don't know what they're talking about." So needless to say...it's been a huge cluster f dealing with these people and I am now seriously considering an attorney.

3 months without a dryer...and well over a $100 I've had to spend going to the laundromat to do my laundry....and let's not forget all the stress and b.s.lies....I was thinking if I could find enough people perhaps we could get a class action suit going.....any takers?

Review about: Ge Appliances Dryer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments