1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

March 12, 2018, service tech repair my snow blower. My blower was linking gas from the carburator when running and when engine was off.

The tech repair the blower by 1030 am. At 200 pm I had to go out. I walked by the blower were the tech placed it in my garage and there was gas coming from the blowers carburator all over the garage floor. I called Sears repair service to have the tech return and I was told that I would have too call on March 13th.

To make a new ap pointment. The Sears operator would not make appointment. I explained that the tech had just worked on my blower carburator problem. The problem has been repaired (?) four times in three years.

My snow blower is ONLY three years old.

Cost me $1,500.00. I also purchased a five year service aggreement for the blower.

I NEED THE BLOWER FIXED CORRECTLY.

Review about: Sears Snow Blower Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

h.kitchener

Luckily, March is here and you won't be needing the snowblower much longer this year. Since you have a service agreement, just siphon the gas from the tank and then wait for the geniuses from Sears to come out and fix it again.

You might want to have him put in a shut-off valve just in case. If he refuses, then see if you can do it yourself---before you fill the tank, of course.

I'm surprised there is no shut-off valve on a machine costing $1500. You can buy a valve for a few dollars at most hardware and big box stores.