1.3

On August 25, 2020, Sears Home Services, PA Benefits Admin., approved my request for reimbursement for the rental of a refridgerator (case # 686****) relative to the total breakdown of my Sears Elite fridge under the subject protection agreement. I first submitted my reimbursement request/documentation via email as instructed on Sept 8th and several times after through October.

I contacted Sears home services claims dept in October and was advised that Sears cut me a check for my requested amount ($114.89 -rental cost) on October 13th. However, I reported that I never received this check. Despite repeated follow-up calls to Sears on this matter (through late November) all that I ever heard from Sears reps that they would write down notes in their system to investigate the matter, but never heard about any results. Further, none of the Sears reps would allow me to speak to a supervisor or just said they were not available.

I requested calls backs from the supervisor once available but this did not happen either.. I am not even sure at this point whether a check was ever cut by Sears.

Please follow-up on this matter. My next step is to write to Sears Corporate offices.

Sincerely,

Gregory & Cheryle Pasqualone

User's recommendation: I have yet to receive a response from Sears. I will not purchase another Sears product or protection agreement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Refrigerator Warranty.

Preferred solution: Pay me for my submitted rental cost covered under my Sears Protection agreement .

Comments