With Company response

We have a Kenmore "Elite" Dishwasher. First let me say, " If this product is their so called " Elite" Model, I would certainly not want to be a customer that bought one of their cheaper models???

NEXT Let me say that our problem is with the control panel covering. It is made of a cheap form of plastic coating. All the buttons are falling off. Why would they go cheapo on such an important part of this appliance??

When trying to find repair parts, such as a new panel overlay. I was told that I would have to replace the entire control panel at a cost of $135.00!!

Talk about job security for a company?? Screw the customer must be their Company Motto.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Trent with Sears Cares Team. We are sorry to hear of the trouble you are experiencing with your Kenmore washer. We would like the opportunity to speak with you and discuss some available options to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous 402758), to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Trent A.