To whom it may concern,

I am writing to file a complaint against customer service and management.On April 24, 2015 we bought a craftsman *** Wacker from Kmart it was over 100.00.

Once we got home I registered the lawn equipment apparently they didn't do their job. My husband Chris called Kmart, and they told him he would have to contact Sears. Chris he did just that, they gave him a run around on October 28,2015. They told him to contact Kmart, Kmart told us to contact them.

The Craftsman *** Wacker is having issues and we would like to get it fixed. My husband like I said gave him the run around. Finally a guy name Ray helped us. He told us since we have been through *** on the phone about this concern he would send a tech out today 10-29-15 to get it fixed.

The tech called us to let us know that he isn't coming his name was Jim. Chris called customer service the number Ray gave us to see what is going on. As of right now we are aggravated. We would like someone to contact us higher up we have had enough.

My email is kbrooks46@hotmail.com or home phone 813-929-9395 or cell phone 813-401-4121.Thank you so much Tina and Chris Powell

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "both customer service and management, we thought we have some help from ray but today we are having issues please read the email." of craftsman 25cc weedwacker gas trimmer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $107. Sears needs to "either it be fixed at my home for all the crap we went through or a full refund back" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned craftsman 25cc weedwacker gas trimmer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Land O Lakes, Florida, United States #1071002

It has been resolved. Please let other's know that if they buy a craftsman *** wacker that they do not repair them instead they will exchange them for a brand new one. We didn't deal with the Sears in Port Richey we went to the Sears in Tampa which everyone has great and helpful.