1.3
Layout of Store

Sears Home Services is a complete waste of time.It is no surprise to me why sears stores are closing right and left.

No one you speak to can give your any direction. You are promised one thing by one person then that falls through then you are promised it again by another person then it falls through. Beware of this scam. I can't wait to speak one on one with the CEO and give him a piece of my mind.

But I'm sure he doesn't give a flip.

None of them do.

This reviewer shared experience about "total lack of customer service" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1000. SearsSucks2016 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears home services appointment at Sears was non delivery of service promised, lack of organization and unable to speak english Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments