With Company response Not resolved

My complaint in trying to just get to the right person to just schedule someone to come out was exactly like the man from Kansas City, Mo.went thru.

We were never told a 3rd party AC Co. would be installing the Infinity model with the programmable touch pad thermostat. I know he didn't have a clue on how to set it up + he didn't know we had a dehumidifier setting. We had condensation running down the front of the AC unit so he came back & reprogrammed the Thermostat, wrapped pipes w/foam.

Then we started seeing what looked like a roof leak on 2 rooms ceilings. Mind you, they did inspect our duct's before they installed the new unit & said they were fine. The 2nd Roofer came out & had the sense to ask to see our duct's. He immediately found they were wet & leaking onto the insulation.

Our ceiling's had begun to turn darker until 1 rm. had a black mold stain. Finally, after 5 days of calling Sear's & chatting w/Carrier (who didn't care who installed their units), I was put thru to the EXPEDITE dept. Lo & behold who call's but the same AC man who installed it...I has asked for a Sear's Tech..NOT.

He said he will be here tomorrow a.m., but has already made the comment "when you install a larger system,more air has to blow thru the ducts." "Your ducts may not be insulated as much to carry all the air"!! Who checked my ducts before they put the new one in & said they were fine??? So..if I am not satisfied with whatever he does tomorrow, I plan on calling an Approved Carrier AC person that Carrier gave me the name of. Even though my ducts weren't

wet before they put in the infinity & ceiling's were not stained...I know we'll be footing that bill anyway.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow a.m.

LOL!!We paid $10,400 for both inside & outside units so I'm more than a little

Moscow, Moscow, Russian Federation #696516
Sears Response

Toobad2013, it is our goal at Sears to provide our customers with the highest quality of products and service. I am sorry that we disappointed you. We would like to escalate your complaint to our case management team to look into your issue regarding your service of the A/C unit. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Toobad2013) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Dianne D.