3.8
Ease of Use

I ordered a deep freeze on Sunday requesting the delivery for the following Wednesday (which was one of the options when choosing a date). I received a confirmation stating the delivery date works for them.

Because I have a large delivery of meat coming the end of this week, I was really needing it here Wednesday. This morning, I received a text message stating the delivery was moved to the following week. This will not work for me since the delivery of meat is on Thursday. Now that I am unable to get the meat on time due to the lack of a deep freeze until next week, I have to pay locker fees at the butcher, which of course, Sears will not help me.

I understand that deliveries get moved sometimes, but don't offer delivery and even confirm if that options is not even really an option. I am out the extra money and even the ability to order from someone else because of the last minute notification. At least tell me right at order time that I cannot get it on that date.

Also, when I called to find out why the date was changed, I spoke with one woman who was very difficult to talk to because her English was very broken.

She was nice enough, but I got irritated when I asked to speak to a supervisor on the issue, she pretended to transfer me and actually tried changing her voice to be someone else.

When I called her out on her lie, she got silent and had no explanation why she did it. Poor customer service for sure.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears delivery service. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments