3.8
Ease of Use

I ordered a deep freeze on Sunday requesting the delivery for the following Wednesday (which was one of the options when choosing a date). I received a confirmation stating the delivery date works for them.

Because I have a large delivery of meat coming the end of this week, I was really needing it here Wednesday. This morning, I received a text message stating the delivery was moved to the following week. This will not work for me since the delivery of meat is on Thursday. Now that I am unable to get the meat on time due to the lack of a deep freeze until next week, I have to pay locker fees at the butcher, which of course, Sears will not help me.

I understand that deliveries get moved sometimes, but don't offer delivery and even confirm if that options is not even really an option. I am out the extra money and even the ability to order from someone else because of the last minute notification. At least tell me right at order time that I cannot get it on that date.

Also, when I called to find out why the date was changed, I spoke with one woman who was very difficult to talk to because her English was very broken.

She was nice enough, but I got irritated when I asked to speak to a supervisor on the issue, she pretended to transfer me and actually tried changing her voice to be someone else.

When I called her out on her lie, she got silent and had no explanation why she did it. Poor customer service for sure.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2016.

Comments