My fridge started leaking, so I ordered a new one from Sears.They came out a week later to deliver it and it didn't have the icemaker hook up so they couldn't connect it to my water supply.

They had to take it back to put the ice maker hook up in it. It took them 2 more weeks to get another delivery to me and on the morning they were to deliver it they called to confirm that they were just delivering an ice maker and NO Fridge. It has been 3 weeks now that I have been having to live with a non-functioning fridge because Sears can't get their act together. The lady on the phone said their delivery guys couldnt connect it for me so they were going to have to send it back to installation and install the ice maker to a fridge and deliver it on an even later date to me.

This is absurd. The order was botched by sears and somehow they messed up thinking I cancelled the fridge and just ordered an ice maker.

So, now I'm still stuck with a broken fridge in my house.I will likely never do business with sears again.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments