I purchased a Craftsman lawn tractor April 30, 2015 at Sears in Melbourne Fl.I had it delivered a week later.

I used the tractor two times and on the third use the motor stopped working. I called for service and two weeks later the technician arrived to fix the the tractor. The technician found that the motor was blown and the transaxle was also not working and both needed replaced. The technician ordered the new motor and transaxle and scheduled the repair date.

I received the motor but the transaxle was on backorder and would be sent out as soon as possible. I received the transaxle several weeks later and called to schedule a technician and he arrived today and replaced the motor and transaxle but the transaxle that he replaced is also malfunctioning just as the one he replaced. I have had enough I purchased this Craftsman product because of the great reputation and now I have discovered that this tractor is a piece of junk. I called and asked for my money back and was told no way for any reason after the thirty days from purchase date.

I could understand if the problem with the tractor was a small problem but the motor and transmission needing replaced after only two uses. I thought Sears was a better company. I'm disabled and live on a fixed income and really cannot afford to throw away money on junk.

I'm so disappointed and will never step foot into another Sears store as long as I live.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of craftsman 20381 turn tight automatic riding mower and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2007. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned craftsman 20381 turn tight automatic riding mower in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

I wasn't able to get my money refunded but the lawn tractor is finally repaired. I still will never step foot into Sears for as long as I live.