motor replaced in lawn mower 4 times in less than year. Mower replaced last week. Tried to start today would not start. They did not start when they brought it. Sears needs to give back my money for sorry mower and service contract. I am calling bbb and everone else I have to to get this done. I have gotten the runaround every which way I turn. I need action.

Can you help me or send me in the direction I need to go to get results? Lowe's was the people that finally got lawnmower replaced by calling someone at Sears but I don't know who..I just want my money because it is clear to me that this product is no good and I am tired of fooling with it and the rude lying people at Sears.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of sears lawn mower repair from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service stinks, service received in store and junk service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments