I purchased a craftsman riding lawnmower in April of 2011. We used the lawnmower for two months before the end I summer.

Due to the extreme drought we used the mower for the first time last week and the mower stopped working in the middle of mowing. When sears came out to repair it we were told the transmission was completely out ofI the mower. This is a product that Should last more than two months and carries the craftsman name. I have recently researched this mower and found the mowers themselves have lots of issues and will undergo multiple repair.

I have spoke to multiple representatives whom all refer me to send a letter to a mail stop in Chicago. I see this as a way of blowin me off. I spent $1000.00 on this mower and expect the quality I paid for. The quality of a craftsman.

If this situation is not rectified I will never purchase anything from sears again.

No one can make the decision to give me in store credit so I can purchase a rider with better reviews. Tired of the run arounds!!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

arty

I have to agree with you! I have a zero turn bought in March this year, now the spindle has blown up, I am lucky I did not get seriously injured.

I have had to call Sears warranty 3 times and am not sure if they will get the parts shipped out to me. The first two calls they assured me they would get shipped but it didn't happen.

I too will NEVER buy anything from Sears again. Spent over $3000.00 for this machine and warranty.

My name is Misty and I am part of the Social Media Support team and I saw this comment and I wanted to reach out to you to see if we could be of assistance. We are terribly sorry to hear that your mower has failed to meet your expectations and for any inconvenience this situation has caused you. We would like to contact you about this issue and help make this right on your behalf.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can get to the bottom of this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your mower was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Dahomas) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Misty H.