With Company response

I just returned from taking my snow blower to Sears for a repair estimate. They cheerfully took it in and told me it would be at least 2 weeks just for an estimate.

They do not repair ANYTHING on site. They send repairs to Cincinnati (I live in Detroit). This, after checking around my area all morning for shops that would work on it. No shops will work on it because Sears uses Chinese motors that they know no one will work on it.

I was told by the manager that "Sears likes to keep repairs to themselves.

I just want everyone to know that Craftsman is not as Red,White and blue as they like us to think. They prefer to have Chinese children build their products and lock us into their repair facilities.

This is the last dollar that Sears will ever get from me. Hard to believe K-Mart was the better of the two.

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous388127,

Hi, my name is Brian and I'm with the Sears Cares Team. I was able to locate your post regarding your recent experience with your snow blower repair. I'm sorry that you've had so much trouble getting it repaired and I can understand why you would be upset. We'd like to offer our assistance in making sure this is resolved quickly and to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous388127), and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Brian H.