Layout of Store

Went to purchase a number of gifts at Sears and was told i had to enter a phone number to make a purchase.I told the sales associate that no phone number was needed for this purchase and 4 more times he tried to badger me into entering a phone number.

He than said that he had to do this because of his manager who was working next to him. When I addressed the manager and told her that she needed to instruct her employees that when a customer said there was no number needed for a purchase they needed to stop asking. The manager said she was offended and just stood there.

I told her I guess I would make my purchases at another store and left.With customer service like this no wonder they are almost out of business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with tools and stated that there is a room for improvement of department manager and her direction to sales staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears customer care. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1260440

Let's all guess how this will play out: Everything this person "bought" will be returned in the next week. All conveniently without receipts because they were "lost." Then they will sit and beg for a free handout in addition to an exchange. This is why I hate shopping at this time of the year.