On 6/20 we made a purchase of washer that was scheduled for delivery on 6/22. We never received the phone call on 6/21 with the delivery window so WE had to call the 800 number and was told our delivery window was 11:30-1:30 on 6/22.

By 2:30 on Saturday WE had to call to about our delivery status as no one had contacted us.We were told we were #7 on the schedule and they were currently working on #4. By 8pm we STILL didn't have a washer nor had we received a phone call. At 9pm we contacted delivery and rescheduled for Tuesday 6/25. At 9:30 the driver called (house phone even though instructions said to call the cell) and we agreed to a SUNDAY delivery between 9-9:30am.

At 11:30, no washer, no phone call, I left for Sears to cancel my order. I was in the process of doing so when the driver called AT 12:30pm to say he was at my house. The appliance mgr asked if he would wait 20 minutes till I got home and the driver agreed. I was home in 15 minutes and my renter said the truck left at 12.35pm.

I called the mgr at 12.50pm and told him to run a credit for the purchase. I am VERY unhappy with Sears' delivery department and was only offered $100 credit for my "troubles" by the appliance department mgr. I feel your delivery team at the Cool Springs Galleria is unprofessional. They lack common customer service skills (i.e.

phone calls) and the ability to follow instructions (call the cell number NOT the house number).

I wouldn't trust them to plug in a lamp let alone install my washer. This is the last time we make a purchase at Sears.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 23, 2013.

Comments