My husband and I purchased a refrigerator through Sears outlet.To ensure that we be proactive on delivery being something we wanted, my husband went to the fall river store to look at the Refrigerator prior to shipping to us.

The warehouse manager and the store manager did not even address him or let him see it saying it was going on the truck. He even asked them what his options were upon delivery and they did not respond to him they just ignored him. The next day the refrigerator was delivered and it was not just a small dent as it had been described. The front of the doors were dented in various areas and the face of the doors were scratched.

the back grill ventilator was bent. When we told the delivery guys that we did not want it to take it back, he tried to get us to keep it. We called sears with them here and they told us to return the refrigerator. She then communicated that to the delivery team.

When he hung up he tried to get us to keep it at the house claiming sears would come and exchange the doors etc. He put on his manager. Ultimately we asked them to take it and they did. Now two days letter we had to sit 3 hours on the phone trying to obtain a refund and one of the women at the fall river sears location hung up on my husband after making him wait over thirty minutes.

3 hours later they are now telling me that I have to wait 10 days for my refund to be processed.

I have never dealt with such crappy service in my entire life.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Cheltenham, Maryland, United States #843059

Did you pay with a credit card or a debit card with a credit card logo? If so, call the number on the back of your card and dispute the charges with your bank. This stops any interest payments and the bank will deal with getting the money back from Sears