Update by user Nov 17, 2016

The project consultant also told us that they use Sears employees for installation. A sub-contractor showed up in a white van, with no Sears logo, no identification. He admitted to me that he is not a Sears employee.

Original review posted by user Nov 17, 2016

I bought $10,000 of flooring from Sears, which they installed.They replaced the small trim at the floor seam with painted white, which is hideous next to my brown stained baseboard trim.

The scratched my hardwood floors when moving furniture in order to install the laminate flooring. They took 3 days, when promised it would take 2 days, keeping my husband up all day after he had worked all night and had to return to work that night. They installed the wrong flooring in one of the bathrooms. When I called to complain, they basically said, "Oh well..." Offered to do nothing and seemed insulted that I had called to place a complaint.

I'll NEVER shop at Sears again. Even the project consultant lied to us when she sold us the flooring.

I don't like liars and people who don't care when they have a dissatisfied customer.Next time I'm going to Home Depot.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product and stated that there is a room for improvement of crappy installation of flooring and customer service and their handling of my complaint. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears flooring installation. Sears needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears flooring installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments