I had warranty work performed on my Craftsman riding mower, they were to change the fluids, replace the blades and tune it up. I wasn't able to be there, but my wife was and she trusted him to do the work.

He didn't replace the blades nor perform any of the work. Had another guy from Sears come out and he admitted it wasn't accomplished and ordered all of the parts then they sent the original guy out who said the new parts were bad and was just going to leave the mower in the garage disassembled! He basically stole the new blades and charged us for work he didn't perform. I will never purchase anything from Sears again!

When you have a company such as K-mart buy you out, that should reveal how crappy your chain has become. Now, I am attempting to contact Craftsman once again in hopes that they will eventually do the work correctly and accurately.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about craftsman riding mower from Sears was complete disregard for customer , but reviewer liked nightmare. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments