With Company response

I returned an item and had a $9 charge left on my credit card. With the credit from the return, I did not pay the balance of the bill and then received 3 threatening calls from the credit department!

When I got the next bill I paid it immediately with my cut up card in the envelope. A follow up letter to the credit department resulted in no response, and an email also had no response. A third letter that included copies of the first and the email resulted in a phone call where the woman said, "There is nothing I can do to help you".

NOT EVEN AN APOLOGY! I have not shopped at Sears since.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept our apologies for the manner in which you were treated when a member of our credit department called you. This is not the type of customer service that Sears has long been known for nor the type of customer service that you deserve. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team and we would like to look into this issue further and speak with you in order to find a resolution.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your charge was listed under and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code (287089), for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.