I was told I would receive a new Credit card because my old one would not swipe in the machine any longer.The girl said she needed my SS number and I told her I was not giving it to her because I was standing in front of her with all my information that she needed.

Several weeks later I received a Master card which I did not want, and she canceled my sears credit card that I have had for 40 years. How does this happen. The store that did this in Houston Tx has closed. I have called and many times to get this corrected and even had one person send me a credit card like I once had , but it didn't work and they said it was not suppose to have been sent to me.

My experience with Sears fixing this problem THEY have has cost them money because I want charge on their Master card they sent me. I well just stop trading with sears all together.

SEARS if you read this I want you to know its reasons like this that your going out of business.You hire people that do not care and your so called phone service with foreign people you can even understand.

Review about: Sears Card Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Poor response from sears.

Comments

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1354426

Why do you even want that insane piece of overpriced plastic? Seriously, talk about high interest rates!