With Company response

I'll never shop at Sears again!!! When the introductory rate for the Sears card expired, it jumped to 25.24% interest and I was charged for the previous 6 mo.

of interest all at once $303.58!!! They say that this is the standard interest rate for a retail card. Also, they asked me to agree to receive texts and calls on my mobile phone before they would let me through to their billing department. I always thought of Sears as having a good reputation and a company that is for the people but now I see that they are the worst of offenders.

This is unacceptable. Shame on you Sears.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Apr 23, 2013.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Trent with Sears Cares Team. I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you have encountered with your Sears credit card account. We would like the opportunity to assist you with resolving any concerns you may be having. Citibank currently services Sears credit cards. We will be happy to put you in touch with a representative that can assist you. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous 402757), to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Trent A.