2.2

I purchased a dishwash-Boch the end of August 2017, by the end of October, I noticed the white writing below the commands were washing off. I notified my warranty who did come out, and said he would order a new door...it could take up to 6 weeks. In mid December we get a call from Warranty stating the door is not available, and they will need to replace the entire machine. Just before New Years, they called back and said the Machine Model is no longer available, and we had 30 days to return to the store a pick a new machine. Because Sears closed the store where the purchase was originally made, we had to drive 14 miles to Willow Grove, PA. There, we selected a new machine. Delivery was made while I was not at home, so when I arrived, I noticed the machine installed was not the machine I ordered! I placed a call to the number provided...in the Philippines! This was not a good experience, the English was poorly understood by me; they were unable to resolve my issue and indicated that the problem was caused by me.

I then placed a call to Sears-Willow Grove. The store returned my call the next day, and indicated the model number entered, was incorrect (their error), and the correct model number was submitted. A week or so later, I get a call from the Philippines, telling me that I had to pay a "Restocking Fee", and any additional charges...do I agree? I told the "Absolutely NOT! This is not what I was told at the store...that person indicated that I was not being truthful, and unless I agree to the restocking fee and additional charges, I would NOT be getting the dishwasher I ordered.

I placed another call to Sears-Willow Grove, asked for the Manager, as I did not believe it to be my responsibility to pay restocking fees as the error, was not mine. After several days, Sears-Willow Grove agreed to pay the fee. Keep in mind, we are now in MARCH, and I still do not have my machine!! Why? Because the delivery has been canceled THREE (3) times! In fairness, the weather may have played a part in the 2nd cancellation. Nixon Installation contacted me and arranged for delivery and installation on March 14, 2018. This was verified the morning of March 12th. The evening of March 12th, I recd a call from the Philippines, stating the dish washer would be "dropped off" and I should then call for installation! I told Ar, the rep, that I already have an appointment for delivery, and installment for Wednesday the 14th, and I have no space to have a dishwasher sitting in my living room! So, today, I get a call, and Ar cancelled my delivery and installment for today, and I believe this was done out of spite.

My husband and I have NEVER had an experience with any retail store like this in our entire lives! This has been such a stressful encounter...we will both be cancelling our Sears credit card, my husband and me; make all of our friend/family of this experience, and we will never buy anything from Sears again. I also see you are not interested in Making America Great, with your Philippine outsourcing, to the point I can not lodge a formal complain, or speak with someone in the United States. It leaves me no other recourse but to file a complaint with the BBB.

Herbert & Ramona Wade

Review about: Sears Dishwasher Replacement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Still not received installation service or credit for same, Poor customer service, Disrespectful, Vendictive.

Comments