I pirchased a Diehard Battery GOLD DH GP 79 on 5/20/15 from Sears, PO No.609923, at their Whitehall, PA store for $211.98. Having gone dead, and unable to charge the battery at home, I had AAA tow my car to Scott Cars in Allentown , PA, the dealer, for diagnosis and repair. Since the battery was only months old , I did not suspect that the battery was faulty . The dealer checked the alternator and other things and concluded that the battery was at fault and replaced it and delivered the car to my home at 801 Dorset Rd. ,Allentown, PA 18104. The bad battery was immediately sent for recycling by Scott as required and not available to me. Since I could not give them the bad battery, they refused to give me a store credit at the Sears Auto Center in Whitehall, PA under the 36 month full replacement warranty as noted on the enclosed Invoice. A copy of the Invoice from Scott Cars , Inc. is also enclosed for your review. I would appreciate some consideration for my loss as a result of a faulty product as confirmed by Scott Cars, Inc.

Matthew J. Mc Tish

801 Dorset Rd.

Allentown, PA 18104

610 395-9249

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments