Clay City, Indiana

Ordered an upright freezer for delivery on Aug1,2016.

Received email from Sears to pick up. Contacted them about delivery requested. They said " We' ll have to cancel the pickup order and reorder for delivery for Aug 26th between 3:15-5:15pm. 5:45 and no show. Called them and they said 6:15. 7:10pm still no show. Called again and they said "you're #10 and they are at #7 on delivery schedule. I told them that I would not wait until 8,9, 10pm etc for delivery.

Requested Aug 28th morning delivery. They said "ok" it is scheduled for that date and morning. Guess what?

You got it- no show again. I am livid! Called them and the new delivery date was Sept 3rd.

I cancelled the order after calling 6 different phone numbers trying to get satisfaction.

Sears has completely gone "down the tubes".

I will never buy from them again and urge others to take heed as you will receive NO customer satisfaction as they so boldly advertise.

Hope they close this ancient once American Icon for good as they are a pitiful excuse for a quality retailer.

Anon but truthful

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.