Vienna, Ohio
With Company response Not resolved

E Mail from Sears about my complaint.>> Thank you for contacting Sears Holdings Corporation Executive Offices> and allowing us the opportunity to address your concern regarding your> recent experience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you> have experienced and we appreciate the opportunity to assist you.>> Please be advised your issue has been addressed and case ***** has> been closed. If you have any further questions, please feel free to> reply to this email or contact us via phone.

Dear Sir,

I am not sure how this can be closed since the only correspondancereceived from Sears was that Sears received my complaint. If this isSears customer service-it sucks. I will no longer patronize Sears andwill also pass onto my brother, a contractor, to discontinuepurchasing appliances/tools for his construction business from Sears.This is truly disheartening. You should try a little harder to followup on your customer service. Sears has no idea what store I went toor what the actual complaint consisted of, therefore, I am at a lossas to how Sears resolved my complaint. Would you kindly enlighten me?

Blue Ribbon Customer Service and Sears is an oxymoron.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Mar 07, 2012.

Comments

Upon review this complainer failed to inform anyone that the case was closed due to the issue being corrected. DUH!

After purchasing a samsung refrigerator from sears on the 11month it would not cool on refrigerator. Side.

Repairman came out ordered parts. Parts arrived and another repairman came out and found first repairman did not order all the parts as well as this repairman orders even more parts. I have been without a refrigerator. For 2 weeks now finally sears will replace.

I went to seasrs paid the extra money for the replacement they were to deliver nrxt day no one called or showed up. Then I get a call it will be delivered. Sunday.

Then another call want get till the 14th now 3 weeks without refrigerator. Worse service I have ever had never ever ever trust sears.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi Cathymack,

My name is Scott and I'm part of the Sears Cares social media customer escalations team. I came across your post here and I wanted to reach out and apologize for the disappointment and added frustration you've encountered. Our Blue Ribbon team is also part of our executive customer relations team. We'd like to help get to the bottom of this and address your concerns. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and your case number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Cathymack) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Scott J.