Alhambra, Illinois
With Company response

We bought a mattress on line. Our communication with Sears customer service was not unlike others listed.

Your put on hold, disconnected, made to sound like you are a liar....you name it. We have (were) customers of Sears since the 1980's. They are not the company they were then. At least in our eyes.

I will never buy from them again. They are full of apologies but in the end you are left with an inferior product and that is the bottom line. We only had our mattress a few months and it is the most uncomfortable mattress we have ever owned. Like sleeping in a hole.

We are not young anymore and a comfortable nights rest is essential. Our case # was 3935865 "Blue Ribbon Service".

The thing to remember is no matter what the circumstances are, when you sell a customer a product that is inferior (Brogan II Mattress) you should stand behind it without any hesitation. Otherwise you should have "Buy at your on risk" highlited on your web site.

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #774777

I went to sear store and they offered me a sears credit card and I accepted. The store associate did not make sure my address on file is current and the transaction went through.

My statement never came in mail box. so after 30days I called sears to find out and made payment in full.

When I checked my credit statement, they had reported to the credit companies as delinquent account. I was beyond *** when I saw that.

Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States #745421

After reading all of the reviews I see Sears does not believe in treating there customers fair.....I am currently experiencing some of the same issues with Sears now.....so now my account have been sent to recovery....I've had such a positive experience with other companies before and Ive always paid my debts but this company has really pissed me off because their customer service representatives are rude and unhelpful when you contact them. I guess when you have a decent credit score Sears target those customers in order to leave a negative mark on their credit report.....The Worst Company Ever!!!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous376554,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and frustration you’ve encountered with your mattress. My name is Brian H. and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. I see from the case number you provided that we had assisted you a different situation in the past. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you again in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous376554) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we look forward to speaking with you.

Brian H.