2.9

Long time Sears customers. Recently bought the Kenmore 78132 8.8 cu.

ft. Gas Dryer w/ SmartDry Ultra Technology - White that I purchased for $879.88 on April 15, 2020. Since purchasing, we have had nothing but problems with this dryer and it has sat in our house not working longer than we have actually used it. Today we had our second visit from a Sears technician only to tell us they need more parts in order to get it working, and that part is back-ordered until July 20.

Unacceptable! We spent $900 dollars and can't use a dryer that has been in our house for over two months with very little usage.

Trying to work with Sears Customer Service is impossible and the worst experience of my life.....You can't reach anyone, get disconnected, wait on hold, get transferred time and time again.....only to waste hours of your time chasing your tail.. I won't buy from Sears ever again!

User's recommendation: DON"T BUY FROM SEARS.

Location: Sandy, Utah

Comments

I am having the same issue with CASE #675****. Very poor customer service.

They are now stating that they cannot replace our refridgerator after receiving peace of mind from two Customer Service Reps. Now the reps from the Philippines are stating that because the fridge is now outside of warranty as of May 20, Although the tech was here on April 30 and ordered parts that were the wrong color or not received, that the fridge the failed less than 1 year from purchase is outside of warranty??? Techs are called out and they never show up!!!

So ridiculous. I will never purchase from sears again after this run around.

Sears Reviews