Verified Reviewer

I am writing regarding a very poor experience with your automated system to schedule a repair appointment. I went through the program four times and when I finally got through all the various prompts and was being transferred to a human, I was disconnected.

Not a happy person. Finally on the fifth try I did get to a human, but it was the wrong department. I was transferred and I ONLY wanted to schedule a repair appointment, not be sold any products, warranties or whatever scripted items your representative are told to sell. I have been a long time Sears customer and purchased maintenance agreements on most my products.

You put your customers and employees in a horrible position and I am very frustrated with how I am treated.

There are reasons that your business is not successful and customer service is one of them. Let me stress that it was not the attendant's fault, he was doing as he was apparently told to do, but when I say I only want to schedule an appointment, please stop with your script and schedule the appointment.

Preferred solution: Respect for my time.

Comments