2.0

My wife and I ordered a baby crib. The crib came in a week but was damaged, that is fine it happens.

To get a replacement crib will take another two months minimum. First and last item we will buy from sears. The cribs are located at the Vaughan warehouse apparently, we live in the Hamilton area about 40 minutes away. I could walk there and back with the new crib in a couple days.

The customer service people on the phone could care less, they kept passing you around to different departments....but at lease one of the customer reps returned my phone call. I would recommend shopping elswhere

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments