Ease of Use
Layout of Store

bought a Sears riding lawn mower along with the repair insurance that I buy every year.My mower stopped working, I set up appointment but The new repair tech didn't fix the issue more than 2 wks ago, (another appointment) did not properly fix it yesterday (5/3/17}.

I was told it would be fixed by the end of the day, it was not. I received an email that the tech was on his way at 4:19p.m. I called CS again and they said he had been here and it was fixed. I checked on it later that night and it was not!

They lied. now they want me to wait another week.. would you? of course not, you'd want it done right the first time and so do I.

Simple fix send someone who knows what they are doing or replace the lawn mower as soon as possible, please. I have an acre of land with 2+ weeks of grass to be cut and no lawn mower. customer service not only lied to me but will not help.

very poor customer service team.they follow form that they look at and say the same thing, even if it is a "manager"

Review about: Lawn Tractor.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: get someone to fix my mower ASAP not in another week.. it's called overtime for the tech!.

You will not get anywhere with sears or the management team. Contact the bbb and the news media we are doing a story on all of the shady practices and poor service they are known for. Rochester ny