2.1
Layout of Store

We had an eliptical maching delivered in Feb.2016 and the first 2 men could not bring it to the location because it was too heavy.

They dropped it on the top stair of my house and the wood split!! Since then I have been trying to get it repaired and for Sears to take responsibility! First they did not receive my scans of the estimate and stairs, that took about 2 weeks. Then I heard from a woman by the name of Debora Pereira who keeps sending me emails saying they are waiting for the adjuster to decide.

Well now it is March 24, 2016 and the stair is dangerous, which I told her and every day we fear we will fall down the stairs.No word, I am about to call the Better Business Bureau!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product i ordered and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and their handling of my complaint. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "damage to stair" of elliptical and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Sears needs to "pay the estimate so i can have it repaired asap" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elliptical in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments