Verified Reviewer

Purchased a washer on line. Two weeks later went on sale for $30 less.

Contacted sears for credit under their price protection...called in and rep stated it would be credited to my card. Get email stating that I'm not eligible for price protection because points have been applied to my account. Call back and next rep tells me previous rep added $30 to my sears shop your way points...did not ask for that. Also, how am I not eligible for an item I have not taken possession of but you have billed my card for over two weeks and pick up won't be available until 9/11??

Purchased Aug. 19th. Have been a champion of Sears but not anymore. Ended up cancelling my order, but they did not refund the full amount--$50 was not applied and no response why.

Now have made a 3rd call and still awaiting email to see why not applied. Also have sent DM via Facebook and inquiry through Instagram. FB seems to be a bot. Insta no response as of yet.

All inquires go through "back office" customer service which is not allowed to call you ? What kind of bs is this? They sure can take your money easily but not resolve ANY and I mean ANY issue on your first call. All goes through this "back end" office.

What is the point then of their customer service?

"back end" describes their customer service perfectly. What a sham.

User's recommendation: Stay the *** away from them....they have become crooks and put profit over customer.

Comments