On Oct 2nd I orders 2 tablets for my brother and sister for Christmas. I finally get an email on Dec 7th saying my items shipped.

The tracking # I was provided for UPS was invalid. I tried a few more times but it still didn't work. The tablets are actually coming from a third party company called electronic dealz.com. I emailed support about both Sears and electronic dealz to provide tracking info.

I got an automated message saying it should deliver between Dec 12th - 19th since I ordered between Nov 21st- Dec 9th. The 19th is Monday which is 1 days away. I tried calling that company but an automated message says due to the high call volume we are only.responding to emails. Which is a lie since I only get.

Automated response from doing that too. I called Sears support team since I used there site to order and the rep told me that she can give me the 3rd parties phone # and email addresses. I told her the email address and phone # that I have for them which was the same. She said she would email them as well.

I told her she will not get a response from them only an automated message like I did. She said there is nothing else she could do. I asked her for her name and the call centers city state so i can keep all of this information. Because if I don't have my stuff by Christmas I am contacting the BETTER BUSINESS BUREUE.

she said she can't I asked for a manager. She said he is going to fall u the same thing. I said I don't care. The manager Patrick advised me that all they can do is send an email and given them 3-5 days to respond.

And is they don't they will send another email. When they don't respond to that then they will take control. There is only 5 business days left until Christmas that could take till after Christmas to get this resolved. This is the worst customer service ever.

How can you work with another company and have no other way of contacting them. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE. SEARS & ELWCTRONICDEALZ.COM ARE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! O and I asked for a refund and he said no be couldn't give me one.

I asked him to get me to someone who can and he said he is the highest person. Which is.

Lie because I work at a call center myself and know there is always someone higher. Never again will I deal with them.

Comments

SEARS/ELECTRONICDEALZ... BOTH OF THESE SO-CALLED COMPANIES ARE SHAMMING...

I ORDERED ON LINE 12/16 AND WAS ASSURED OF DELIVERY BY THE 22ND..NEVER HAPPENED.. CONTACTED SEARS ON THE 23RD TO BE TOLD ELECTRONICDEALZ WAS SHIPPING ON THE 23RD ABD WOULD RECIEVE TABLET BY THE 26TH..WE ALL KNOW THE 26TH WAS NOT A MAIL DELIVERY DAY DUE TO XMAS.... CALLED THE INEPT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT SEARS AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE ESCALATING THE ORDER AND I WOULD HAVE TO ALLOW ELECTRONICSDEALS TIME TO RESPOND WHICH IS 7 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS BEFROE I CAN GET MY MONEY RETURNED... LESSON LEARNED: DON'T PUT YOUR TRUST/MONEY IN SOMEONE ELSE'S HANDS...

SON DID'NT GET HIS TABLET, I DID'NT GET MY MONEY BACK....

IT'S ALL BAD WITH SEARS/ELECTRONICSDEALZ... PLEASE DON'T SUBJECT YOURSELF TO THIS.....

tminaspen2

I am right now going through the same problem with sears and GMG Wholesale Inc, another 3rd party. I have even posted to Sears - Cares page on facebook with them saying they will help and contact me, they have yet to do anything.

I am having the same problem and I am not waiting to turn them in to the BBB. They told me the same thing about my money.

They had no problem taking it though.

I am begining to wonder if electronic dealz is even still in business! I will NEVER order from electronic dealz again and I am telling everyone I know that!!

Electronic Dealz reply above is bogus. I have several emails from them stating that orders placed between Nov 21-Dec 9 will be delivered between Dec 12-19.

Now, they are saying that if your order was placed prior to Dec 6, you will receive it before Christmas! This has nothing to do with Sears having an error with their system and dates. Maybe your company should have anticipated a small delay in shipping, and not advised customers of an arrival time frame, when in fact, you can't deliver. When I tried calling the customer service hotline, did I get an answer...NO.

I got another generic email saying "we are too busy shipping orders.

We can't reply to all emails and phone calls. I intend to utilize ALL media outlets(news,BBB,facebook,etc) to let the public know about this bogus company!

Sheila20109 - its not possible you placed the order Oct 2nd and as of 19th DECEMBER have not received item. Please correct you error.

We are behind but not that far behind.

Everyone who has ordered up to December 6th will receive it before Christmas. There was an error in the Sears system which showed items being shipped out before ship by date.

I feel your pain. I also ordered a tablet from the Sears site.

I checked the shipping dates prior to ordering, and thought my product would be here in plenty of time. I was given the original arrival date of Dec12-15. When that time frame came and went, I emailed. I got a generic reply within a couple minutes which covered everything from shipping to return products.

It also gave me a new arrival time frame of Dec 13-19. I finally received tracking info on the 18th, however when checking the shipping site, my number couldn't be found. Finally today, my tracking number shows up on the shippers site, but it only says that they have received electronic shipping info received.

It's 5 days until Christmas, and I guess I need to explain to my 9 year old that Santa skipped her this year. We dont have the money to replace this.