I called customer service 3X.The first time to cancel my on-line order because I measured and realized the washer and dryer would not fit.

They were so quick to charge my credit card on 5/24/16. On 6/02/16 I cancelled the order and was told I would be credited in 5-7 days. It's been 2 weeks and nothing! I call customer service and all the girls have a heavy accent (probably not in US).

She was kind of rude and then she asked me for my credit card number? So I asked for a manager because i'm wondering why? She then started to be nice to be but by this time I didn't want to deal with her and insisted on a manager.

Very discouraged with there service.Quick to charge but slow to refund.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "still not refunded" of sears customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1700. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments