Sears Phone Numbers and Emails

PR Inquiries
international@customerservice.sears.com
International Shipping
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Sears?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 204-4019
Total calls: 3 325 Issues resolved: 66 Last call: Apr 23, 2024

What Is the Sears Customer Service Phone Number?

The Sears customer service phone number is 1-800-697-3277. It deals with general inquiries and provides information. You can learn about product availability and special offers at this number. You can also reach the customer service team at 1-800-349-4358. The Help Center representative will assist you if you have issues with your account, order, or purchase.

To get in touch with the Home Delivery department, dial 1-800-732-7747. The Sears customer service number hours are daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. CST.

You can use the following number: 1-888-204-4019 for credit card inquiries. If you have questions about data usage, the operators at 1-888-823-0650 will provide detailed answers and explanations.

How Do I Contact Sears Customer Service via Corporate Email Address?

The Sears customer service email is shc@customerservice.sears.com. You can get information and customer support by emailing this address. Considering your issue, they can also provide the appropriate email address to reach their corporate office.

If you have difficulties accessing their website, email the customer care team using compliance@searshc.com. For inquiries regarding marketing and promotions, contact the company representatives at mp_marketing@searshc.com. The advertising and sales matters can be discussed via the following address: adsales@searshc.com. The potential partners can send their offers to prospective_vendors@searshc.com.

You can also email customer support through their website. You may select one of the forms that corresponds to your inquiry on their Help Center page.

How Do I Contact a Live Person at Sears Online via Chat?

You can access the Sears customer service chat from the main page of their website. Click the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of the page and enter the required contact information. You will start the chat with the virtual assistant, which will help you troubleshoot your issue. Answer the questions to start the conversation with a Sears customer service live person. Explain your concern to the live agent to receive the information you need or the detailed instructions to fix the problem you’ve faced.

The Sears live chat is available daily from 7 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. CST.

PissedConsumer Club

Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60179
United States

Sears Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Jason F Qia
Parts order
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I ordered a part 12 days ago. It told me it would be here after 8 days and the part was in stock.

12 days later it is still processing. There is no way to talk to anyone besides a computer after trying 4 different numbers. I would say thais is terrible customer service. Still waiting for part.

I would not order from sears again. Order from Amazon. At least things show up on time from Amazon. I would have chosen 0 as a rating if it let me.

Don't waste ur time. Wonder if I will get my part?

Guest-5786107
Charged 2 service charges for 1 visit that only lasted 15 min

You are on hold for over 30 min and when you get through to someone you cant understand them I was told on 3/18 1 service charge would be returned then on 4/10 was told would not get a refund over 30 min on hold was told a supervisor would contact but so far nothing Sears is not responding

Lupe Kelly
All poor service
1.2

Repair and service
Techs. do not keep in contact with you.
Techs. miss their scheduled appointments
Poor customer service
You cannot make contact with Sears.
Poor automated system
All around very poor business practices

Guest-5730521
Was best way I found to reach Sears
5.0

Appropriate response and timely response
We had purchased a mattress years ago and were only able to provide a few details.
We want to buy the same mattress if its still available because its so comfortable. So at least we know what brand it was .

How Good is Sears's Customer Service?

Sharon S Rqx
Sharon S Rqx
Feels Disappointed | Apr 17, 2024

CS wanted to know if I spoke with someone. I did not. But she kept asking if I did. I ended up calling a local service person who told me my washer would need a new electrical panel at $400-500. Sears service told me my machine was ok. I ended up paying Sears $139 for that wrong diagnosis. I have since purchased a Whirlpool washer. When I talked to CS from Sears I had already replaced my machine. I told her I should at least get the $139 fee back since it was wrong. She said she couldn’t do that. So no resolution from Sears except I will never purchase anything from Sears again.

Shari L Psc
Shari L Psc
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2024

I can not get to alive department to recieve an invoice on the labor I paid for out of pocket to get reemburrsed.from the whirlpool/maytag warranty. I bought the washer July 22nd.2023 and it broke jan.11th 2024. I need the receipt please help me.

Brayam Tsr
Brayam Tsr
Feels Disappointed | Apr 08, 2024

Terriblr

Can Dro
Can Dro
Feels Disappointed | Mar 24, 2024

You can NOT speak with a person. The robo-call keeps you circling around and there is NEVER an option to speak with someone.

Alyissa Zbi
Alyissa Zbi
Feels Disappointed | Mar 10, 2024

Talked to someone over seas that does not know how to translate what you say and never resolved my repairs at all . Can never talk to someone in America.

Dusty Vzx
Dusty Vzx
Feels Disappointed | Feb 19, 2024

I pay monthly for the warranty I have then I have e to pay another 100$ for them to tell me they have no one in my area to work on my refrigerator so if I don't hear from anyone in the next day I will request my money back and canceling my warranty

Summary of Sears Customer Service Calls

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Sears?

Request for Information Question:

• “My appointment got changed.”
  • “About order status”
  • “Reschedule installation appointment”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Warranty washers”
  • “I have a compressor on a Kenmore refrigerator bad and it's under a a 10 year warranty and I want to speak to someone because this refrigerator is abo5 or 6 years old and I want compensation which I deserve because it's under warranty”
  • “Schedule a repair on warranty covered washing m”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Otder never came”
  • “Where is the tech”
  • “Perdi mis tarjeta de credito”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Dispute charge”
  • “Charged 2 service charges for 1 visit that only lasted 15 min”
  • “Auto payment”

Staff Question:

• “Service call”
  • “Need service man to return and fix washer”
  • “Service problems”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Return item”
  • “Need to return an order.”

Cards Question:

• “My gift card doesn't work”
  • “Gift cards”
  • “Lost card”

Refund Question:

• “Refund still not received”
  • “Refund now”
  • “Refund discrepancies”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel card”
  • “To renew agreement”
  • “Cancel order”

Account Question:

• “Needing to know my balance please”
  • “My appliance contract account”
  • “Account posting date”

Employment Question:

• “401k”
  • “Wages”
  • “HR issue... I need my W-2 from year 2018”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Order online purshase not shipped”
  • “Can't order online and tech support is godawful”
  • “Order online purshase”

Other Question:

• “Help w purchasing appliance”
  • “Technician for home repair for 4/19 between 8 to 5 never called or showed up”
  • “Frustration”